Something might be fishy, or maybe not, you just can’t be sure:
– We told you carrier ABC was coming in for your shipment, and carrier XYZ showed up.
– Or somebody you have never heard of is trying to issue you an invoice for a shipment.
– Or the information we are providing you regarding the status of the shipment does not jibe with your own information.
1. Call us as soon as you suspect something may be amiss, and we will investigate and report back to you.
2. In these circumstances, one of our concerns that we will investigate is whether your shipment was “double brokered”, i.e., we assigned the shipment to a carrier, who then re-assigned it to a second carrier without our knowledge or permission.